Tuesday, March 16, 2010

YIKES!

Ok now I really am starting to panic. 36 hours! 36 HOURS, PEOPLE!!

I have way too much to get done. Luckily, I am not packing up my entire house and things just have to move from this house to the trailer or my little cottage as I think I may call it. I also need a new name for the RV site; I don’t want to call it the campsite so I need something creative. Any suggestions?

I taught my last class to day so now I am completely unemployed and have earned my last dollar until I get another job. That is really adding to my stress and anxiety levels

The lacrosse association here is completely imploding. It makes me very sad that something I gave so much time and energy to may no longer be functioning in a few days. I have to phone our provincial office tomorrow and fill them in on what is going on. I also got the final information I needed to finish up with the hockey stuff and I will have to take care of that tomorrow as well. Once these things are done, my time will be my own, no outside obligations that is a strange feeling.

I will have all three boys home all day and probably DH around most of the day. So I think I will go and finish tidying up the kitchen have a tea and hit the sack, get up early and make chocolate chip pancakes to lure my children away from their video games and get them working on my massive to do list.

1 comments:

Anonymous

I really suck at "creative names".. lol! Hmm... nope, nothing. Sorry! lol! That's too bad about the Lacrosse, it's always hard to put our heart & soul into something then have it not work out.. :(

As for the chocolate chip pancakes.. YUM! You could entice me to help you with your list if I woke up to those too! LOL!!

Post a Comment