Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 days to go

Last night was the first night that I should have worked but didn’t. I am not sure that it has completely sunk in that I am unemployed and am moving! I can’t seem to sleep past 2am. So I am very tired.

I need to start loading things into the trailer today. I have been trying to get all the laundry done, especially blankets and larger items. Along with trying to sort out the mounds of paper and other crap that have accumulated in our lives!

I admit I have definitely been procrastinating – my go to method of coping, or not coping. The kids seem to be managing OK, not so sure about DH though. It is going to be tough going for a while. But it will be worth it in the end!

OK off to get DS#2 to the ski hill, keep the laundry machine going, hem several pairs of jeans, make a good meal, clean out the trailer and then start loading stuff in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment