Friday, March 12, 2010

Not sleeping, argh!!

2:30am I should be sleeping; I need to be up at 6:30 to go and teach for the day. I usually have trouble sleeping on Thursday nights as I have slept 5-7 hours already. Thankfully, this will be the last one!

We had homemade pizza last night for dinner and my oldest finally learned that there is such a thing as too hot – hot and spicy sauce, jalapeƱo peppers, hot red peppers and dried red chillies sprinkled on top! Fortunately, it was his own small pizza, no one else’s dinner was ruined, and he learned a lesson in moderation.

My youngest made his own pizza shaped like a fish and named him Bubbles. We took pictures.


We also watched a Discovery channel documentary on Orca whales that was amazing, the footage was unbelievable. I would highly recommend watching it.

Ok off for a cuppa and hot buttered toast and then a few more hours of sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment