Saturday, January 23, 2010

Routines and schedule

The importance of routines should not be underestimated. The lack of routines in my life gives a big clue to the disorganizaiton and feelings of being overwhelmed that I have. I am continually struggling to find the motivation to complete even routine tasks, let alone take on new projects and move forward on completing on-going ones.

Creating routines is something that I feel is important and will help me with moving forward.

The difficult part is there just does not seem to be enough time to do anything let alone what I want. Similarily there doesn't seem to be enough money either!

I need a schedule. This will be my first goal -- to make some kind of a schedule and fill it in with things that are important to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment