Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday or as I like to call it Yeah I don't have to go to the Arena today

Tuesday is the only day of the week that I am guaranteed not to have to go to hockey this season. I love Tuesdays, it means I get caught up on laundry (my poor son had to wear damp jeans to school today ... bad, bad mommy), make an actual meal with veggies, and maybe clean my bathroom.

Tonight however I do have to go to a lacrosse meeting at 7pm so I will be putting some chicken breasts in the slow cooker with bull's eye and shredding it for pulled chicken sandwiches, I usually do this with pork and it is very yummy. Chicken I usually BBQ but it is too cold and I thought a little change up would be nice. I will serve it with rice, corn, broccoli and some green salad. If I have time I want to make homemade hamburger buns from The Frugal Girl's website.

I have really been inspired by her blog and am striving to incorporate some of her lifestyle into mine (more on that in another post).

The other thing I want to do today after I get up is to declutter one small area. I am choosing the front closet. It is full of jackets that have not been worn in years - I can tell from the dust on the shoulders and the sizes! - games, school supplies and the vacuum cleaner. I have a file cabinet in the basement that I would like to put there so that I can keep all my paperwork in a handy location.

These are my goals for today; a meal, some laundry, a clean bathroom and declutter the front closet.

1 comments:

Anonymous

This info iѕ worth everуone's attention. When can I find out more?

Here is my web page cheap party pills

Post a Comment