Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What happened to me?

So once again, I am not keeping up, the best of my intentions by the wayside and nothing of my plans accomplished.

An unexpected telephone conference meeting and finding myself sucked back into the drama of our local association has me coming unglued when I swore I would not allow myself to be in this position again!

I now have to walk away from something that I have put three years of countless hours, sweat and tears (literally) into all because certain individuals are so obnoxious and arrogant that they cannot see beyond their own interests and egos.

I will repeat to myself over and over I am doing this for me, my family and ultimately for the association because things cannot continue this way and be productive or successful for anyone. So once again I will be the ’bigger’ person and take the high road and do what is best.

2 comments:

its me, sam

Jane, I took Tylenol rapid release ( first time) and it worked really well. Welcome to the blogger world!

Anonymous

Sometimes you just gotta walk away... sorry it didn't work out for you!

Post a Comment