Sunday, March 21, 2010

The weekend is done!

We made it through the weekend. Hockey is done for the season, YIPPEE! And lacrosse has begun, WHOOHOO!

I can’t believe how busy we have been since we have gotten here. We have hardly had any down time at all, which I suppose is a good thing.

My two older boys had their first lacrosse practice tonight and they looked pretty good, we will have to see how it will all go yet. It is very strange to be at lacrosse and not be the one in charge, to not have to do anything except watch my boys. It was rather enjoyable.

When we got home, about 6pm, it was pouring rain so BBQ chicken was definitely out for dinner. So the boys ate perogies and chef boy-r-dee ravioli (not a great dinner but oh well) and I went grocery shopping. I did our menu plan for the week and will post separately.

School tomorrow for DS3 for sure and DS1 and DS2 probably won’t actually start classes until Tuesday, they need time to build their schedules. It will be another busy and emotional day. The boys are handling it all quite well, the occasional melt down and bickering but that is to be expected. For me I guess I am doing OK, I haven’t had much time to really think about it!

2 comments:

its me, sam

I hope that your boys make out ok in school, and that mom survives the 24 foot trailer living!

Anonymous

I haven't read all your blog but i'm wondering why you moved into a trailer? For a specific reason or just 'cause? lol! Genuinely curious! :)

As for dinner.. can't win 'em all! lol! Mine had Kraft Dinner & Hot dogs tonight.. *blush* Such is life! ;)

I hope your boys do well in school.. I imagine its a huge adjustment for all of you, but i'm sure things will settle down soon for you! :)

Post a Comment