Thursday, April 15, 2010

My life has turned in to a roller coaster ride and I hate roller coasters!

It’s Thursday and another week is almost done, it has just flown past. Still no job. Job hunting sucks!!

Things are going well with the boys, job hunting is slow but moving along, DH and I are bickering a lot when we talk on Skype. We practically hung up on each other a couple of times. And yesterday we left it to just chatting on FB, harder to argue when you have to type!

Then last night just after we got home from practice DH got on Skype and told us he had a tow to where we are so he would be here with us for the night. We were all so excited. I thought the boys were never going to go to sleep. Nevertheless, they did, I didn’t and DH got here just before 1am. It was the best thing ever to cuddle up and sleep together. He had to leave this morning so we only had a few hours together but it was enough to feel reconnected. I decided that is the real problem – the feeling of disconnection - not what we are actually arguing about but the feeling of disconnection.

Tonight after DS3’s practice I am driving back home to teach a class tomorrow. This will earn me $200 (I have asked for an extra $50 to cover my fuel but I am not sure if I will get it) that will go towards paying the balance of the boys’ lacrosse fees. I am a bit leery of leaving the boys, but DS1 is old enough and I have drummed it into the boys that they must behave or else! DH is off work tomorrow at 6pm and is coming here for the weekend; he is going to try to switch out early and head out before I am done. Otherwise, we both leave as soon as we are done and convoy back.

I get my income tax refund direct deposited on Monday. DH’s return is being mailed on Monday; for some reason his is not being direct deposited, I have no idea why. Government cheques are usually received quite quickly so I anticipate having his before the end of the week. DH’s pay day is tomorrow and we get child tax on Tuesday. Thank goodness because we are out of money. We will have to budget very carefully with the tax returns to be able to do the work in the house and pay some bills

0 comments:

Post a Comment