Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunny Saturday

It is beautiful out, sunny, clear and cold! My water froze last night! I have to keep a better watch on the weather – as DH is constantly telling me. Thank goodness we do have water in the holding tank (not frozen, just the hose coming in and it is wrapped in insulation), so I turned on the pump and we are good to go.

Today would have been perfect to do laundry and hang it about to dry, but I will be spending the day at the arena for lacrosse. DS3 has his two games today and the older two have theirs tomorrow. The games today are very spread out 9:40am and 2:40pm; between games, the team is going to Subway and then back to the arena to hang out and watch some games. There is also a Senior Men’s tournament going on at the arena around the corner so I will be checking that out as well. The arena where the games are is about 45 minutes to an hour drive away so no coming back to do laundry in between!

The boys all got new shoes yesterday, total spent was almost $250!!!! I made a deal that I would reimburse ~$50 + taxes. I had scoped out the shoes and found that I could get the nice brand name shoes for about that price each, with sales and BOGO, anything above that they had to pay. They all agreed. And all bought above $50! The youngest was closest at $59.99. I will be reimbursing them when I get my tax refund in approximately 8 business days; gotta love the internet for that alone.

OK off to shower and hit the road for the start of the season, YIPPEE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment